10 SEO tools to analyze your web positioning
We wanted to compile a series of SEO, SEM and SocialMedia positioning and visibility tools that we usually use to make our free web positioning reports to clients, in our particular ClinicaSEO .
SEO reporting tools , with it you will get an analysis of your site, the status of your pagerank , indexed pages, traffic level ,.
- HubSpot : Analysis of your website and a complete report from their point of view.
- SEOGuardian : Complete analysis tool and in Spanish.
- WooRank : Generate a complete report where it reveals your deficiencies. Own criteria.
- SemRush : Ideal for analyzing Adwords competitors and other parameters. It is necessary to have competitive keywords.
- OpenSiteExplorer : Analyze the competition, number of inbound links and visibility: There is more to SEOMOZ
- SISTRIX : Free for a few days. Analyze everything but requires web integration.
- Domain Tools Whois lookup ; Indispensable tool that allows to know all information about a domain.
- WebSEO Analytics Tools . It provides a suite of tools each with a specific objective. Not all of them are free.
- Nibbler . One of the latest discoveries in SEO tools with interesting analysis and a wealth of information .
- Web Page Analyzer from Website Optimization ; An excellent tool that analyzes the web page and gives recommendations to decrease the loading time. It focuses on optimizing the number of objects, images.
- WebSitePulse Test Tools ; a series of tools to identify the loading time of a website.
- Browsershots ; Take screenshots of your web page in various browsers such as Firefox, IE …, and from Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. Unfortunately, the tool takes a long time to take the screenshot.
- MobiReady Report ; Analyze the compatibility of your website on a cell phone. The report is very detailed of the visual problems.
Search engine optimization
- UrlTrends ; graphically shows web traffic information according to search engines such as alexa, google, yahoo …
- SEO-Browser ; It shows the components and how they see them in a search engine.
- SEO Workers SEO Analysis Tool ; tool that analyzes keywords and load time.
- Seekport Seekbot ; Analyze meta tags and textual content to determine effectiveness.
- WDG HTML Validator ; excellent tool to identify syntax errors. You have an option to review all the pages of a directory.
- W3C Link Checker ; Find and identify links that are broken on a web page.
- Watchfire WebXACT ; serious tool that should be used by designers and developers. It generates a very detailed report of the quality, accessibility and privacy of the web page.