Write for Us – Digital Marketing, Web and Technology and Submit a Guest Post on Web Design
Digi Tech Web has successfully established our website as a strong and important resource for news, trends, advise and tips related to digital marketing, technology and web design. And now, we are offering a chance for writers, freelancers and professionals in their respective fields to write for us on digital marketing, web and technology and submit a guest post on web design. We are searching for competent and talented contributors who specialize in the above-mentioned topics. Moreover, you don’t have to be a professional writer to apply. Even if you are someone who has a little or extensive experience in the given fields and wants to share valuable insights with our readers, you can write for us on technology, digital marketing, web and web design.
However, please note that people who can write high-quality articles on digital marketing, web, technology and web design-based articles have a higher chance of having their articles accepted and published. So, if you think you have the knowledge and skills, please keep reading to understand how you can publish your articles on our website.
Digital Marketing, Web, Technology and Web Design Write for Us
At Digi Tech Web, you can write for us about digital marketing, web, technology and web design. However, you must comply with our editorial guidelines to guarantee that your article is published on our website. And, by doing so, there are plenty of benefits you will enjoy!
Only specific topic. Email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics that we cover at The Digital Tech Web Services
- Digital marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- Web hosting and domain name.
- Digital marketing, blogging and business tools.
- Email marketing.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Business ideas.
- Marketing tips and hacks.
- Artificial Intelligence
We accept content in the following Web categories:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Web Hosting
- Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques for Digital Marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Trends and guidelines for SEO, competitive analysis and keyword research, SEO tools, and techniques
- Advertising – promotions & ad campaigns,
- Pay-per-click, or AdWords
- Branding online
- Use of social media (SMM, SMO)
- Email Promotion Automation of Marketing
- Affiliate Promotion
- Google Tools: Webmaster Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Algorithm Updates
- Planning, creating, and writing advice for content marketing
- Case Studies for Digital Marketing
- Startup Marketing: Growth Hacking, Influencer Marketing, and Startup Entrepreneurship
- Video Advertising (YouTube Marketing)
- E-commerce digital marketing and SEO
- Professional advice, a rundown of helpful hints or resources, infographics, books, in-depth case studies, films, best practices, and hacks, among others.
Rules to Follow When Writing for Us on Digital Marketing, Web Design, Technology and Web
If you are looking to submit guest posts on digital marketing, web, technology and/or web design, you must follow a few rules. These are:
- The length of the article you submit should be 800+ words and anything with a lower word count will be rejected. Also, we would appreciate it if your articles were lengthier. Remember, the longer they are, the higher your chances of ensuring they are published.
- When writing for us on web design, technology, digital marketing and/or web, always include the right and relevant statistics, citations and facts. These will help make your article credible. However, make sure you only use reliable sources for the information you include within your article.
- Remember to use simple English with easy-to-understand words. Using complex words will confuse the readers and make it difficult for them to understand what you are trying to say. Also, our platform is available to readers across the world so it will be beneficial for everyone if they can easily understand exactly what you are saying.
- Whether you are writing for us on technology, web, digital marketing or web design, the main intention should be to motivate individuals. Hence, the article should be engaging, pleasant and enticing while encouraging readers to keep reading.
- We want relevant content that helps us establish a positive bond with our readers. And, we also hope to collaborate with other writers and professionals in the field. So, before writing for us and submitting a guest post on digital marketing, technology, web and/or web design, make sure there are no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
Which guest posts won’t be accepted?
- Your article must not read like a promotional piece of content or a sales pitch. So, please don’t include any price list, affiliate links or links to websites providing different products or services. Our primary aim is to offer information to our readers and appreciate writers who take the time to ensure they are adding value to our website through their guest posts.
- Please don’t submit articles that may already have been published on another website. As such, we will reject any duplicate content and writers submitting such articles will be subject to strict scrutiny each time they pitch an idea or submit a guest post on web, technology, digital marketing or web design.
The bottom line is that Digi Tech Web wants to encourage and help content creators to thrive within the industry and become the best at what they do. And, by writing for us on digital marketing, web, technology, or submitting a guest post on web design, you can become an authoritative voice in the industry that others rely on.
Furthermore, note that we want to maintain ownership of the blog. And, our editorial team reserves the right to alter or edit articles as they see fit before publishing them on our website. And, once your article has been published on our website, it cannot be used for any other purpose nor can it be published elsewhere. Before publishing your article, we will send you a courtesy email to notify you of the progress. And, we hope you will do your best to promote your article and drive more traffic both to our website and yours.
We’re Looking Forward to Hearing From You
We hope this quick guide was useful for you. If you have any other questions about writing for us or are ready to submit your article, reach out to us at email@example.com